Friday, November 13, 2015

Mouth

Well I just updated yesterday but. ....
Mia cane out of dance class last night saying she was swallowing blood or was all over her teeth and tounge . The other day she said something about having a wiggly tooth ,so as I asked her to open so I could look I voted that was the cause of the blood.  No such luck her spots on the roof of her mouth were inflamed and bleeding . She fell asleep on our car ride home from dance and when I woke her up her mouth was hurting . This morning her mouth  looked about the same . She had pain in her eye as well and are breakfast holding her ice pack on her eye . She is on her way to school now . I will pick her up early for her pre op check this afternoon with her pediatrician. Then tonight if she feels up to it they are having a girls night rec night at her school !

No comments:

Post a Comment